Only a couple of days before we officially switch over to summer mode. Here is how our team is taking advantage of the last few days of spring, and getting ready for summer!
- OUTDOOR FURNITURE CLEANED & PUT OUT – We’re loving our new yellow bistro sets in the front of our office! Now is the time to dust off (or powerwash) the outdoor furniture and start enjoying this nice weather.
- CHANGE FURNACE AIR FILTER – After running all winter long, your furnace and HVAC system is ready for a refresh! Make sure to swap out the air filter in your furnace this time of year.
- WASH WINDOWS INSIDE & OUT – Nothing makes your home feel cleaner than a good window wash! After a long winter, your windows are probably need a good clean.
- TURN ON SPRINKLERS & OUTDOOR WATER – Get those plants and grass growing! Many of us are taking the lawn mower out for the first time too. Ahhh, there is nothing quite like the smell of fresh cut grass.
- STORE SNOW SHOVEL & WINTER GEAR – Seriously, don’t jinx it! Swap over your gear totes and put those shovels far, far away. No. more. snow.
How are you prepping your home for summer!? Tell us in the comments below!